Talented Project Lead – Multi-Award Winning South London Studio
A design led and prestigious practice with a notable portfolio across mixed use, master planning, education, housing and conservation is seeking a high calibre project to join their studio. This collaborative and medium sized team work in an open and relaxed office space in an easily commutable location in South London. This is a really unique opportunity to take the lead on a exciting upcoming project in the office.
- To lead a small team from initial stages on a listed higher education project.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified RIBA registered Architect with ideally 5+ years job running experience.
- Experience running a small team on high quality UK based projects ideally within a listed context and/or higher education.
- Good working knowledge of Vectorworks or Revit ideal.
- From a design led background with a rigorous approach, often exploring ideas through physical modelling and hand sketching.
Apply for Talented Project Lead – Multi-Award Winning South London Studio
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly