Hotels Team Lead/Associate –AJ100 Studio
An AJ100 studio with a long history of designing and delivering some of the UK's biggest housing schemes is looking to expand their hospitality reach by appointing a senior architect and future team lead with excellent hotels experience to play a strategic role in their office. This award winning and well-respected studio have already delivered a small number of widely published contemporary and listed hotel refurbishments and are looking to further grow this sector in the office.
- Leading several current hospitality/hotels projects in the office from planning to completion.
- Using your key contacts within the sector to build pipeline of future projects contributing to the substantial growth of the hospitality arm of the studio.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified RIBA registered Architect with at least 5-7 years of experience working on the design and delivery of hospitality/hotels projects in the UK.
- Demonstrable team leading capabilities with the ability to create key contacts and bring in work to the office.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit ideal but not essential.
- An ambitious and outgoing character with an appetite to take the lead and take a step to management.
This is a really unique opportunity for an experienced hospitality architect with excellent client facing and business development capabilities to carve their way and greatly contribute to the future of this practice!
Apply for Hotels Team Lead/Associate –AJ100 Studio
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly