Senior Residential Lead – AJ100 Studio
An AJ100 studio with a long history of designing and delivering some of the UK's biggest housing and mixed-use regeneration projects is looking for an ambitious senior architect to lead a major upcoming project in the office. You will also be playing a strategic role, using your contacts within the UK housing market to bring in work, playing a key figure in the further growth and future of the practice.
- Running a team of up to 12 architects and assistants on design and delivery stages of a major upcoming residential/mixed use scheme in the UK.
- Leading client, design team and consultant team meetings.
- Winning work and bringing new projects into the office.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified RIBA registered Architect with at least 5-7 years of experience working on UK residential projects.
- From a design focused background with a solid understanding of GLA ‘London Plan’ – Planning Policy and residential standards.
- Proven delivery experience of large scale mixed use/housing projects in the UK.
- Demonstrable team leading and exceptional communication capabilities.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD essential and Revit ideal.
- An ambitious and out going character with an appetite to take the lead and take a step to management.
This is really unique opportunity for an architect with substantial UK housing and project leading experience who has perhaps reached a glass ceiling and looking for that step up, playing an influential role in a well-respected London studio. Easily commutable location, dynamic studio atmosphere and great benefits including bonus scheme
Apply for Senior Residential Lead – AJ100 Studio
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly