Part 2 Assistant
Architectural Technician – Central Guildford
Our Client a small property consultancy in central Guilford are looking for an Architectural Technician/Technologist/Assistant with high-quality experience on primarily residential projects, preferably in the high-end sector (listed buildings experience would be beneficial.)
The ideal person would have experience in compiling working drawing packages including everything from general arrangement plans to 1:5 construction details. You will also have a good understanding of construction project processes, job running procedures, design team roles and, in general terms, what it takes to get projects to site and completed. You will also be able to work relatively independently, deal with other consultants and contractors and even undertake elements of client facing.
- RIBA Part 1 (or equivalent undergraduate degree) with minimum 5 years’ experience
- RIBA Part 2 (or equivalent post graduate qualification) with minimum 3 years’ experience
- AutoCAD proficiency
- Portfolio of relevant projects and work
- Practical understanding of UK Building Regulations, Planning and Conservation issues.
- Good verbal, written and presentation skills.
The Client are a company which understands the investment in the development of people and will do all they can to support career progression. They also see people ultimately progressing to a more senior role as they grow in numbers.
- £30 000 to £35 000 per annum (dependent on experience)
- Company car or equivalent allowance (additional to salary above)
- Mobile phone