Salary: £20,000- 27,000 (Depending on Experience) + Competitive Benefits
Benefits Include: 50% off National Rail travel, regular social events, pension scheme, Cycle to work scheme
We have an excellent new opportunity for an Architectural Technician to join an award-winning multi-disciplinary consultancy based near Claydon, Suffolk.
As part of this exciting new role, you will get the chance to work on a variety of interesting projects across the residential and commercial sectors using AutoCad as the main software.
As part of this role a competitive salary is on offer alongside the chance to work alongside a down to earth and friendly multi-disciplinary team.
To be considered for this Architectural Technician role you must:
- Be educated to degree level/ HND/ HNC (or relevant qualification) within an architectural/ construction/ CAD focussed subject
- Have UK based experience of working as an architectural technician/ assistant ideally within the residential sector
- Be able to communicate well in house and to clients and contractors
- A full understanding of current UK Building Regulations is a must along with a good working knowledge of AutoCad
- You must be able to work as part of a team and also independently
- A full UK valid driving licence is beneficial
Commutable locations for this Architectural Technician role: Ipswich, Colchester, Bury St Edmunds, Lowestoft, Sudbury, Felixstowe, Norwich, Great Yarmouth
If you are interested in hearing a little more about this Architectural Technician opportunity, please call ALICE for a friendly & confidential conversation on (01792) 365109 or alternatively please can you e-mail an up-to date CV and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org