Project Architect with Revit - Central London Studio
An exciting, up and coming central London studio is on the lookout for a high calibre architect to join their team. With an impressive portfolio of work across housing, mixed use, education and urban regeneration, you will have the opportunity to shoulder responsibility and grow your job running skills on a number of projects at different stages.
- Responsible for the day-to-day running of small team to medium teams on current and upcoming projects in the office.
- Working on both new build and refurbishment, across mixed use, housing and education.
- Liaising closely with the Associates and Directors on progress of projects.
- Developing and maintaining a strong relationship with clients, authorities and external consultants.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified RIBA registered Architect from a design focused background.
- Experience working on UK projects ideally within housing and or education.
- A thorough understanding of London planning standards and UK Building regulations.
- Excellent communicator with proven experience in a client facing and team lead role.
- Acute attention to detail with excellent visual presentation skills.
- Excellent command of Revit.
This is a really sociable and collaborative studio where everyone's voice is heard. An excellent opportunity for someone who is eager to take the lead, gain exposure and become an integral part of the further growth of an emerging studio!
Apply for Project Architect with Revit - Central London Studio
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly