Architect, Full Time, Permanent, Birmingham, Salary Dependent upon Experience.
Your new company
An opportunity has arisen to work in the Birmingham Office of a large, award winning multidisciplinary practice. The practice has been established since 1835 and is a major name in the Architecture Sector. Due to an increase in projects, the practice is now seeking an Architect to join the team. This role is offered on a full-time, permanent basis. The salary is dependent upon experience.
Your new role
You will be working as the Lead Architect, responsible for liaising with other consultants in order to co-ordinate information to present to the client and have experience of working on B1, B2 and B8 Building layouts and master planning.
What you'll need to succeed
- A minimum of 5 years proven experience of working on projects
- Experience primarily within the commercial sector
- Architectural / technology qualification
- Can follow through a project brief into a reasoned Architectural response whilst ensuring construction awareness for the delivery of the project on site.
- The ability to deal with multiple projects within the stages listed above.
- Work confidently in a team setting
- Has used Autocad for a minimum of 2 years.
- You will possess, implement and maintain knowledge of construction techniques.
- An ability to establish a strong rapport with clients and fellow team members.
- Excellent communication skills.
- An ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Possess, implement and maintain their knowledge of construction techniques
- Will be articulate and capable of presenting schemes and representing the brand at site, client and design team meetings.
- Experience of working on complex, heavily constrained sites
What you'll get in return
You will receive a generous salary which is depending upon your experience. You will also receive pension and 28 days holiday.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.