Experienced Architect with Revit required for Clerkenwell practice
About this role
An awarding winning design practice situated in Clerkenwell is on the search for an experienced Architect to lead mixed-use residential projects within London. The practice benefits from three offices situated across the country and have delivered high-profile projects across housing, leisure, retail and industry sectors for 40 years.
- Producing feasibility studies for client presentations
- Taking a senior project lead role in developing major projects (housing) through all RIBA stages
- Exceptional client facing skills with a natural ability in project coordination
Skills and Experience
- Architect with at least 5 years of experience
- Experience working across all RIBA stages on mixed-use housing - on site experience required
- Proficiency in Revit, SketchUp, AutoCAD and Adobe Suite software packages
- Detailed understanding of London Plan requirements with experience of major regeneration projects
If you are driven by high quality and want super career prospects than apply today to find out more.