Senior landscape Architect
I am working with a multi-disciplinary design practice, embracing masterplanning, urban design, landscape design and landscape planning. Their award-winning practice operates throughout the UK and internationally, across projects of all work stages.
I am looking for exceptionally talented Senior Landscape Architects with direct design implementation experience to join a leading London practice. Experienced chartered landscape architects are welcome to apply. Excellent design skills are essential.
- Portfolios must include a wide selection of work, from concept design sketches through to technical details/built work. No project sheets please.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe suite & SketchUp. Revit would be an advantage.
- Excellent design and technical skills
- Excellent ability to develop, draw and communicate design ideas from early concepts through to technical stages
- Excellent communication skills. Excellent spoken and written English.
- Ability to lead complex projects
- Solid UK practice experience at all levels
- Ability to lead and direct assistants and mentor junior members of staff
- Ability to work under pressure
- Applicants should be motivated all-rounders with a positive attitude with ability to demonstrate technical abilities, design flair and advanced CAD & presentation skills in a beautiful portfolio of work.
Successful candidates will be CMLI (Chartered Member of the Landscape Institute) and have a strong interest and proven skills in landscape design and project management of landscape projects in the UK and/or internationally.
Experience of delivering planning applications in the UK, dealing with client and landscape contractors as well as good tendering and on site experience, will be desirable.
Apply for Senior landscape Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly