Looking for a technical designer, working for an established workplace design studio
Your new company
You will be working for an exciting workplace consultancy which an impressive portfolio, working on projects for leading and global clients. Based in the heart of London, the studio boasts a fantastic team and studio that enables innovation and imagination, which inspires and creates beautiful workplace environments.
Your new role
- Supporting the Creative Design Team
- Working alongside and taking instruction from the Technical Design Lead.
- Supporting the Construction team which will include contracts director and site managers.
- Producing Full Construction Drawing & Specification Packages
- Producing Full Joinery Drawings & Specification Packages
- Carry out survey work on site and producing record drawing information.
- As Built Drawings for completed projects.
- Risk Assessments for pre-construction
- Some European travel to major cities to survey sites for roll-out projects
- Communications with Statutory Authorities, suppliers, subcontractors. Site Managers, fabricators
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience as a CAD Technician within the retail and commercial workplace sectors (INTERIOR). Would consider other commercial experience.
- Experience in Design & Build as well as Design Consultancy.
- Minimum 5 years' minimum work experience in commercial workplace and retail interiors.
- AutoCAD Lt (very proficient)
- Sketchup Pro
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Vectorworks (not essential)
- Adobe Photoshop, In-design.
- On-site experience essential
- Good communication skills
What you'll get in return
Alongside working with an amazing team, in a friendly but efficient work environment, you will also receive a salary of up to £35,000 depending on experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.