My client an international architectural practice with a long standing reputation of delivering creative and innovative designs for high-end commercial and hospitality projects globally, has an exciting opportunity for an Architectural Technologist to join their expanding team in London.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Knowledge of Architectural principles, techniques and technical detailing is required to execute the Architectural working drawings to acceptable standards
- Drawings are to be executed in Revit Architecture
- Work with the Design Director and project team on conceptual designs, presentations, design development, and production.
- Have the capacity to create a variety of exterior and interior architectural 3D models and renderings from master planning to planning application.
- Rapidly be able to construct accurate high quality, realistic 3D renderings.
- Be able to work independently and with project teams in creating representations of design sketches or developed projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture (or foreign equivalent)
- 5+ years of experience in a design firm environment
- Expert knowledge of modeling
- Extensive working Knowledge of REVIT Architecture is mandatory
- High level experience translating architect's sketches and CAD documents into realized 3D models and images
- Experience in rendering architecture and interiors with high level of proficiency
- Working knowledge of UAE Building regulations/ International Codes of Practice
- Advanced computer skills must include Revit, AutoCad, Illustrator, Photoshop, and SketchUp.
- Knowledge of materials, construction techniques, and building codes.