Associate Partner Designate
Are you an influential Architect looking for a move to a busy design studio closer to home?
Do you have a strong background in the technical delivery of projects?
Are you someone with a substantial portfolio of residential and educational projects?
If you believe that the design, quality and performance of the homes we live in and the buildings we use can have a positive impact on our quality of life and the environment then this would be an amazing opportunity to join a practice that shares the same vision.
If you have a real passion for creating living spaces within the built environment then I have a fantastic opportunity to join an established multi-disciplined construction consultancy with a track record in residential, education and health projects based in South-East London. They are looking for a Principal Architect that can manage a team of Senior Architects, Architects, Technical Staff and Junior Staff. This is a real chance to develop your career within the business and take ownership of large complex projects. The ideal Principal Architect will have to be an excellent communicator as the position requires you to be client facing and manage teams.
This is a stimulating role if you are looking for a company with a clear path to become one of the Partners of the firm.
The right Architect:
- Excellent communication and client facing
- Experience managing teams.
- Knowledge of design codes for affordable and general projects.
- Ideally, UK trained and qualified.
- 5years post Part 3 within the residential market working with social housing.
- Experience in education design.
- Experience with compliance checking in a 3d design software such as Revit.
- Financial management of projects.
- Experience of Compliance checking in Revit and basic to intermediate skill
- Adobe Packages
They offer a great working environment with flexible hours where you can pick your own start times between 8am and 9:30am. Car allowance, health and pension scheme and a great environment where you get to really develop your career being mentored by the equity partners. They have identified that this is a key appointment so have also offered the opportunity to become an Associate Partner.
If you feel you have the relevant experience please contact Gerard Mensah on 020 8655 4952 or via email@example.com