2 days left
- Job Type
Architect / Vacancy / Glasgow / ARB
Hays Specialist Recruitment is working exclusively with one of Glasgow's most well renowned architectural practice's. They operate almost exclusively within the private sector, and have built some outstanding relationships with key clients in recent years. Workflow is looking fantastic for them at the moment, and it is only going to improve with a new client coming on board, they look to bring in 4 new projects to the office off the back of this new relationship.
Due to their continued success in winning work, they are now looking to recruit a talented Architect to their team. Providing a great opportunity for an individual who wants to grow and develop their career within a vibrant practice in Glasgow.
Boasting a city centre location our client's office is ideally located within easy reach of public transport links and an abundance of local attractions.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2-5 years post Part III experience.
- A strong understanding of the design process from inception to completion whilst being able to deliver projects on time.
- Presentation and communication skills will prove pivotal whilst working in a team and also working directly with the client.
- Good understanding of building systems, regulations and construction types.
- An excellent understanding and good experience of a range of software usage.
- It would be advantageous to have worked on BIM, but it would not be a deal breaker.
In addition to boasting the above skills/experience it is important that you are self-motivated, can work within a team, and play an integral role in some of the offices most exciting projects.
I look forward to hearing from those interested.
Graeme McCormick / 0141 212 3660 /
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly