URGENT Revit Experts Large-Scale Projects
2 days left
- Part 2
A leading Executive Architecture firm with over 20 years of expertise in design optimisation and delivery of Large-Scale, Mixed-Use, Residential (High-End and Multi-Unit), Transport and Leisure/Hotel projects is urgently looking for experienced Part II Assistants and Revit Technicians.
With extensive portfolio of award-winning projects with values reaching £350 million and an impressive list of high-profile clients, including top AJ100 practices and major developers, the practice is now in the process of expanding their BIM expertise.
Skills and Experience:
- Advanced Revit (essential)
- Sector experience -Multi-Unit Residential (100+) OR Large-Scale
- RIBA stages experience - 3-4 (essential), 3-7 (desirable)
- Contract length - 3-6 months with a possibility of a permanent role
- Hourly rates - negotiable, from £18 per hour, depending on skills and experience
- Excellent work/life balance
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to visit iconic projects of the future that are currently on site
If you are interested in finding out more about this Architecture role, please get in touch with Monika Michalska, or apply online.
Please ensure you send both your CV & portfolio when applying for this job.
Adrem are specialists in Architecture Jobs.
Apply for URGENT Revit Experts Large-Scale Projects
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly