Horsham, West Sussex
Salary: £20,000- £26,000
A RIBA Chartered Architectural practice based near Horsham, West Sussex, are currently recruiting for an Architectural Technician to join their busy team on a permanent basis.
You will be joining the technical design team where you will get the chance to develop and progress within a vibrant team of Architects, Architectural Designers, CDM Coordinators and Project Managers working as a team of 19.
You will be exposed to a variety of projects across the residential, commercial, leisure, light-industrial and commercial projects throughout the UK using the most up to date versions of AutoCAD and SketchUp on the 3D side of things.
Working as an Architectural Technician you will Have/ Be:
- A recognised architectural (or relevant) degree
- Ideally already have experience working in a UK based practice working in a variety in sector
- A passion for working on residential projects and urban design projects
- Conceptually strong with an enthusiasm for construction detail
- Design flair
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Have a good knowledge of AutoCAD and Sketchup
- A UK driving licence & ideally your own transport
Commutable locations for this Architectural Technician role:
Horsham, Crawley, Brighton, Haywards Heath, Farnham, Worthing, Leatherhead
If you are interested in this Architectural Technician position, please call ALICE on (01792) 365 109 or alternatively please could you send an up-to-date CV and portfolio to: email@example.com