A visionary design studio based in the heart of Central London are on the lookout for an ambitious Architectural Assistant to join their team on an initial contract basis. The studio is currently working on a large-scale urban mixed use project and is looking for an Architectural Assistant to join the close knit team and take this project through the planning stages.
- Work within an established team to deliver planning stages of large, London mixed use project
- Assist project lead on client meetings and design team meetings
Skills and Experience
- Part II qualified or equivalent Architectural Assistant
- Experience working at RIBA stages 3 onwards on hospitality projects
- Fluency using AutoCAD
- Must have worked within UK projects previously, ideally on a mixed use / housing project
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team
This is an amazing opportunity for any immediately available Architectural Assistant who wants to work in successful and experienced team
Sound like you? Contact Eva Wright or Oliver Lamb at the Bespoke Careers London office to apply today!