Technical Part II/Part III – Well Renowned Luxury Residential Studio.
A highly regarded, boutique studio with a portfolio of London based luxury residential projects is seeking an exceptionally talented Part II or Architect to join its central based team. If you are passionate about prime residential and are looking to work in a client facing role and gain some excellent later stage experience, this could be the one for you!
- To work as part of a small and friendly team under a Senior Architect across high end residential and commercial projects in London.
- Production of high quality bespoke details in Vectorworks for tender, coordination and construction.
- Contract administration and the supervision of construction on site.
- Build and develop strong rapport with existing clients and consultants.
Skills and Experience
- UK qualified Part II/Part III Architect with minimum 3 years of UK experience.
- Proven technical ability with experience working at RIBA stages 4 onwards on London based high end residential projects.
- Good working knowledge of Vectorworks, Adobe In Design and Photoshop.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English language.
With 80% of projects going to site, this is a fantastic opportunity to gain well rounded experience on prime London based projects, progressing your career quicker than most! Generous salary and benefits on offer, apply today with CV and portfolio.