BIM Manager needed for world renowned London studio
About this role
A unique award-winning practice known for pushing the boundaries of architecture and design are looking for a passionate BIM Manager to join their Central London office.
- Manage BIM workflows and project data across all projects.
- Develop BIM execution plans and standards for projects in the UK and internationally.
- Oversea the BIM Team consisting of BIM Specialists, Coordinators and Designers.
- Create specific BIM templates and systems that are bespoke for each project.
- Training and development of staff in various BIM softwares including Revit and AutoCAD.
- Liaise with external consultants and clients on BIM protocols.
Skills and Experience
- A background working at a leading international design practice in a BIM management role.
- Experience of managing BIM workflows and implementing BIM execution plans.
- Advanced knowledge of Revit and it's applications across all stages of construction.
- Advanced understanding of the applications of Rhino and Revit as well as other softwares like Grasshopper and Dynamo.
- Experience of scripting and developing add ins for Revit.
- Solid understanding of UK BIM standards and the equivalent international standards.
This is an incredible opportunity for a seasoned BIM Manager to join a multi award-winning practice and develop unique BIM processes for a London studio with an international reach. If this sounds like your dream job, send your CV and portfolio to Jason today.