We are working with an established multidisciplinary engineering practice who are known within the industry for their innovative & sustainable approach to engineering. They are currently seeking to add an experienced BIM Manager from a Technician background to join them on a full-time permanent basis. The successful BIM Manager will be taking on a diverse role which will include being responsible for the deployment of the planning, strategy & BIM implementation within the company along with the management of the day-to-day BIM processes & procedures. You will also be expected to act as a BIM Technician to ensure project models are delivered.
Projects: Industrial, Healthcare, Residential, Educational, Leisure and more, ranging in value up to >£30M.
- Have excellent technical skills,
- Have extensive Revit experience,
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal with the ability to lead meetings & work collaboratively with the project teams and a natural ability to represent the company in a confident manner when meeting with clients & outside organisations,
- Establish and maintain BIM standards, processes, procedures & training material,
- Train other members of the team in the use of Revit and other software,
- Provide BIM/Revit design & drawing support on a project-by-project basis.
This is a varied & challenging role which is ideal for experienced BIM users who are looking to take that next step in their career. If you would a chance at being the successful BIM Manager for this award-winning firm, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.