Architectural Technician/ Assistant (Hotels, Spas & Wellness)
Architectural Technician/ Assistant (Hotels, Spas & Wellness Centres)
Richmond, Greater London
Up to £20/ Hour (Depending on Experience)
*6 Month Initial Contract*
We have a brand-new opportunity for an experienced Architectural Technician or an Architectural Assistant to join a highly successful and established privately-owned design studio near Richmond, Greater London.
This role will initially be a 6 month fixed-term contract as a member of staff is going on maternity leave at the end of February. The role will start at the Mid- Late April.
Ideally, we are looking to speak with candidates having UK based experience ideally within the commercial sector (hotels, spas and wellness centres) although this is not essential.
Essential skills for this Architectural Technician/ Assistant position:
- HND/ CIAT Accredited Degree/ Part- II/III Architectural qualification.
- Proven technical ability working on projects during RIBA work stages 3 - completion
- A comprehensive understanding of the UK Building Regulations
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD, Sketchup & Photoshop
- The ability to demonstrate strong technical knowledge and construction detailing
- Personal motivation and discipline to work independently as well as within a team environment; to be
- Clear, concise and effective written and verbal communicate skills essential in working with internal teams and external clients and consultants.
**If you have less experience (or more!) I would still be extremely interested in speaking with you in connection to a number of other positions we are currently advertising within London**
Commutable locations: Edgware, Clerkenwell, Slough, St Albans, Watford, Harrow, Wembley, Barnet, Olympic Park
If you are interested in this Architectural Technician/ Assistant position, please could you call ALICE on (01792) 365105 for a friendly, confidential conversation. Alternatively, you can send an up-to-date CV to: email@example.com