Salary: £25,000- 35,000 (Depending on Experience)
An excellent opportunity has arisen near Brentwood, Essex, for an experienced Architectural Technician to join a busy and successful architectural, interior design and project management practice.
As part of this exciting new role, you will get the chance to work on a variety of interesting projects across the residential, retail and commercial sectors using AutoCad as the main software. You will also get the chance be involved within Project Management.
Our client is fairly open minded as is considering candidates from a variety of backgrounds (surveying, architecture and engineering) as long as you have a good construction based understanding/ knowledge and have some sort of architectural experience.
To be considered for this Architectural Technician role you must:
- Be educated to degree level/ HND/ HNC (or relevant qualification) within an architectural/ construction/ CAD focussed subject
- Have UK based experience of working as an architectural technician/ assistant ideally within the residential sector
- Be able to communicate well in house and to clients and contractors
- A good understanding/ knowledge of current UK Building Regulations/ Building Control is a must along with a good working knowledge of AutoCad
- You must be able to work as part of a team and also independently
- A full UK valid driving licence is beneficial
Commutable locations for this Architectural Technician role:
Brentwood, Romford, Cheshunt, Billericay, Enfield, London, Dagenham
If you are interested in hearing a little more about this Architectural Technician opportunity, please call ALICE for a friendly & confidential conversation on (01792) 365109 or alternatively please can you e-mail an up-to date CV and portfolio to: email@example.com