Structural Engineer - Heritage
Are you seeking an opportunity to combine your existing Structural engineering knowledge with a passion for heritage and conservation?
Our client is a highly respected consultancy looking for a skilled Structural Engineer with heritage and/or conservation experience to add to their Sevenoaks design team. The portfolio is diverse and includes projects across a range of sectors, including commercial, public sector and historic buildings to name but a few. Projects are valued up to £100m across the South East and London.
Responsibilities of the Structural Engineer (Heritage):
* Producing surveys and design specifications on a range of heritage and conservation projects.
* Designing in a range of materials including masonry, timber and steel frame
* Taking a proactive role on projects under supervision of the Directors/Consultants
Requirements of the Structural Engineer (Heritage):
* Minimum of two years' experience in conservation or historic buildings in a consultancy environment
* relevant degree in Structural or Civil Engineering, or a related discipline
* Good working knowledge of AutoCAD from a design perspective
* Ambition to become chartered if not already achieved
On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package as well as the opportunity to work for an established name with a fantastic reputation for delivering building conservation solutions across a range of building sectors. Speak to Darryl Yates today on 01728 726136 for more information on this unique opportunity.
Apply for Structural Engineer - Heritage
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly