Design Driven Part II’s + Part III – Innovative and Ambitious Start - Up
A really cool and creative studio who have some exciting plans for growth in the next couple of years is seeking exceptionally talented designers at Part II and Part III level. Working on the early stages of some really unique projects from co-housing to commercial and pop ups, this is an amazing opportunity to play your role in carving the way for this dynamic and fun team.
- Driving your own design ideas through testing, making, fabrication, sketching and modelling.
- Working under the two founding partners, gaining some excellent hands on experience across all stages of projects.
Skills and Experience
- Part II/Part III or equivalent with UK experience desirable.
- Passionate designer with exceptional creative flair and the ability to communicate design ideas clearly.
- Rhino and/or ArchiCAD essential.
- Excellent visual presentation and graphic skills using Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and MS Office.
- Advanced English language skills, both written and verbal.
- The ambition and drive to progress your career quicker than most budding designers!