Senior Facade Engineer
Our client is an award-winning Central London based engineering practice that specialises in structural & technical design. They currently have a vacancy for a Senior Façade Engineer with a minimum of 8 years' façade industry experience & a wealth of expertise to join them on a full-time permanent basis.
Projects: Residential, Commercial, Retail, Healthcare and more.
Location: The office is in London's busy city centre; nearest tube station is Elephant & Castle.
Requirements & Duties:
- Hold a relevant degree,
- Have a minimum of 8 years' experience within the façade industry,
- Ideally project experience within the aforementioned sectors,
- Have a good understanding of façade procurement processes,
- Produce accurate structural façade information, drawings, calculations & specifications,
- Manage your own workload efficiently to deliver projects to budget & to tight deadlines,
- Have an innovative approach to design,
- Strive to produce work at a high standard,
- Attend design & site meetings regularly.
The successful Senior Façade Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary, generous benefits package and a friendly & supportive working environment. If you would like to know more about the client & position available, please send an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details. A full job description can be provided to interested candidates.