Reputable Design Practice Seek Talented BIM Support Specialist
A practice known for their award-winng approach to housing are looking for a passionate BIM specialist and technology enthusiast to support their BIM Manager in the roll out of their new BIM strategy across their London office.
- Work closely with the architecture and design teams and provide BIM support and guidance about best practice
- Model mangement and monitoring of processes across teams.
- Implement BIM / Revit workflows.
- Training staff in Revit as well as other softwares like Dynamo.
Skills and Experience
- A background working at a leading design practice on medium to large scale projects in a BIM focused role.
- Advanced knowledge of Revit and Navisworks gained from working on a live project.
- Experience of using Dynamo, Python or other coding programs.
- Experience of rendering softwares like VRay, Lumion and Enscape would be beneficial.
This is a unique opportunity for a passionate BIM specialist with a passion for technology to join an award-winning practice. If you're looking for a role that values BIM in the design process, send your CV and portfolio to Jason today.