Talented Vectorworks technologist - south west London award-winning practice.
An award winning AJ100 design-led practice is on the hunt for an experienced Vectorworks technologist to join their south-west London team. Sectors of work include residential, commercial and industrial, hospitality and conservation-based projects. With an international reach, you are assured a varied and exciting career.
- Working across multiple teams and implementation projects with a BIM focus
- Developing existing BIM capabilities with BIM manager
- Analysing architectural plans and drawings, highlighting any possible risks or problems and making amendments using computer-aided design applications (CAD)
- Liaising with the architect, surveyors and other construction professionals
- Specifying the appropriate technology and tools to be used in the project and advising where this requires deviation from the initial design plans
- Selecting/specifying the best materials and processes for the project
Skills and Experience
- Exceptional design and presentation skills
- CIAT qualified
- Excellent communication skills including client liaison/management and working closely with design teams
- BIM proficiency required – Vectorworks software package
- Strong technical / detailing skills
- Experience of visiting site, inspecting and advising on works
If you have experience of the above criteria and want to know more – apply today!