A vibrant practice that is renowned as being one of the leaders of the industry is seeking a highly motivated architectural technologist for their Clerkenwell office. This AJ100 practice works across multiple sectors including education, residential and infrastructure sectors both in the UK and internationally.
- Understand how the design aspects of a construction project influence and relate to performance and functional issues
- Evaluate and advise on environmental, legal and regulatory issues.
- Contribute to planning, building regulation and other regulatory applications and procedures
- Lead the detailed design process and coordinating design information within the BIM environment (Revit) and assist in the production of detailed specifications for suitable materials or processes to be used.
- Specifying the appropriate technology and tools to be used in the project and advising where this requires deviation from the initial design plans
Skills and Experience
- Advanced knowledge of detailed design and construction methods
- Advanced knowledge of Revit/CAD software essential
- Experienced of Navisworks and other similar clash avoidance software
- Strong technical / detailing skills – maintaining internal technical standards
If you are interested in joining this award-winning practice then apply today!