Senior Interior Designer
A design-led architectural practice with offices in London, Nottingham, Asia and Australasia have an opportunity for a super creative Interior designer to join their team in Nottingham working on large scale international projects
You will be passionate about retail, leisure/entertainment, residential and place-making where you will be involved at early stages for international projects.
Duties for the role of Senior Interior Designer will include but not be limited to:
- experience of realising a design brief, with a strong portfolio to back up previous projects worked
- self-motivated and passionate about retail, leisure/ entertainment
- ability to lead a small but growing group of junior interior designers.
- minimum of 5 years’ experience in an Interior Designer role
- professional experience within the retail sector involving the development of retail strategies, branding and the creation of compelling environments.
- Someone who actively enjoys passing on knowledge and facilitating the growth of junior team members
- A passion for design and the built environment
- Someone who is interested in both the vision and the detail of a project
- Bags of creativity and enthusiasm
- Strong presentation skills
- The ability to meet deadlines
- ability to bring on new and innovative ideas
- Use own initiative to improve and develop design concept.
- Commercially aware of emerging trends in the design and retail sector
- A passion for retail and experience of working on global projects
The studio takes pride in the team and culture, offering an open leave policy, internal mentoring, external training, and internal knowledge-sharing presentations. Vitality health insurance, Annual bonus, picnic days out are also just some of the initiatives and facilities available to staff.