Experienced Architectural Technician (Housing/ Residential)
Experienced Architectural Technician (Housing/ Residential Projects)
We have an excellent opportunity for an Experienced Architectural Technician to join a RIBA Chartered Architectural and Planning Consultancy which is based near Colchester, Essex.
As part of this role, you will get the chance to work on an exciting variety of projects within the residential sector from bespoke residential to working alongside housing developers within the UK on medium- large housing schemes.
Our client is making the shift to Revit in the near future, so you will also get the chance to become trained with Revit Architecture.
To work as an Experienced Architectural Technician you must:
- Be technically strong with good understanding of UK Building Regulations
- Ideally you will have experience within the residential sector
- Have excellent knowledge/ experience of producing & submitting planning applications
- Have a number of years' worth of experience within a UK based practice
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong knowledge of AutoCad
- Be ambitious and driven!
Commutable locations for this Experienced Architectural Technician position:
Colchester, Ipswich, Chelmsford, Ipswich, Bury St Edmunds
If you are interested in this Experienced Architectural Technician position, please could you call ALICE on (01792) 365 109 so that we can discuss this role in a bit more detail? Alternatively, you can e-mail your up-to-date CV and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Experienced Architectural Technician (Housing/ Residential)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly