Architectural Assistant - high profile concept design
Critically acclaimed architecture practice in the heart of London are on the lookout for an architectural assistant aspiring to work on a high profile London design project. On offer is an initial contract position with a world-renowned firm, with the opportunity to flex your design muscles and get involved on a career defining project.
- Work within an established team at concept design stage on a high profile London based project
Skills and Experience
- Part II qualified or equivalent architectural assistant
- Experience working at RIBA stages 1-3 on large-scale projects
- Experience working on transport projects is a desirable skill
- Fluency using Revit and Rhino
- Must have worked within UK projects previously and have an aptitude for hard work with a high end design ethos
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team
This is an amazing opportunity for any immediately available architectural assistant to work on a ground-breaking UK project with an outstanding practice.
Sound like you? Contact Eva Wright or Oliver Lamb at the Bespoke Careers London office to apply today!
Apply for Architectural Assistant - high profile concept design
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly