Architectural Assistant - Leading design studio
A world-class design studio in buzzing Central London are on the lookout for an architectural assistant with ambitions of designing a prestigious transport project to join them on a contract basis. This is a medium to long-term contract role and successful applicants must be strong designers with Rhino and Grasshopper skills.
- Work within an established team at design stage for an international transport project
Skills and Experience
- Part II qualified or equivalent architectural assistant
- Experience working at RIBA stages 1-3 on large-scale projects
- Experience working on transport projects is a desirable skill
- Fluency using and Rhino and Grasshopper
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team
This is an amazing opportunity for any immediately available architectural assistant to work with a globally recognised studio.
Sound like you? Contact Eva Wright or Oliver Lamb at the Bespoke Careers London office to apply today!
Apply for Architectural Assistant - Leading design studio
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly