Principal Designer / CDM Consultant
A leading design-led architectural practice with an established national reputation is expanding their services with the appointment of an experienced Principal Designer/ CDM Consultant.
As a brand new position within the practice, this is an opportunity for an ambitious individual seeking an autonomous environment with added responsibility and future potential to grow a team.
- Attending Design Team Meetings
- Acting as Client & Principal Designer Advisor.
- Preparing Hazard Identification and Risk Registers.
- Preparing Pre-Construction Information.
- Co-ordinating and preparing Health and Safety Files.
You will be joining a practice of over 20 staff, working in a social open-plan office with ample opportunities for career progression. Directors and senior management encourage a strong work/ life balance and staff leave the office at 2pm on Fridays.
What do you need to apply:
- NEBOSH General and Construction Certificate.
- IOSH Membership
- 2 years' experience in a Principal Designer/ CDM Consultant position
To apply and find out additional information send your CV to Reece Nevel at Adrem.