Architectural Technician/ Newly Qualified Architect (Commercial
Architectural Technician/ Newly Qualified Architect (Commercial)
Salary: £22,000- 32,000 (Depending on Experience) + Competitive Benefits
**Award-winning multi-disciplinary consultancy**
A long-standing client of ours has a current requirement for an experienced Architectural Technician OR Newly Qualified Architect to join their commercial team on a permanent basis.
You will be joining a newly refurbished open plan studio where you will be working on a variety of exciting retail, luxury care home and fun 'one-off' commercial projects.
This company is a unique company with extraordinary people and excellent career progression opportunities! In fact, several of the senior members of staff (including a number of directors) actually started within the company as graduates and have progressed.
To be considered for this Architectural Technician role you must:
- Be suitably qualified (Part 3 for the Architect position)
- Have UK based experience ideally within the retail and commercial sectors
- Have strong knowledge of AutoCad (Revit being a bonus), Photoshop and ideally SketchUp
- Be able to communicate well in house and to clients and contractors
- A full understanding of current UK Building Regulations
- A full UK valid driving licence is beneficial
Working as an Architectural Technician you will be:
- Working on a variety of commercial projects from inception through to planning
- Draughting planning drawings
- Ensuring that deadlines are met
- Liaising with other members of the commercial team
Commutable locations for this Architectural Technician role:
Bedford, Milton Keynes, Luton, St Albans, London, Cambridge, Leicester, Nottingham
If you are interested in hearing a little more about this Architectural Technician opportunity, please call ALICE for a friendly & confidential conversation on (01792) 365109 or alternatively please can you e-mail an up-to date CV and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org