Architect - Revit
AJ rated and sector-leading architecture practice in chic central London are on the lookout for an ambitious Revit architect to join the practice on an initial three month basis. On offer is the opportunity to work within an award winning team on a prestigious commercial project. Successful candidates must also be able to demonstrate their experience of working on large commercial projects and be a fluent Revit user.
- Working within an established team to deliver stage 3 onwards on a commercial project.
Skills and Experience
- Part III qualified or equivalent.
- Experience working at RIBA stage 3 onwards on UK projects.
- Fluency using Revit.
- Good knowledge of UK building regulations.
- Must have worked within UK projects previously and have an aptitude for hard work with a high end design ethos.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
This is an amazing opportunity for any immediately available architect who wants to work on a pioneering UK project with a world-class practice.
Sound like you? Contact Eva Wright or Oliver Lamb at the Bespoke Careers London office.