Architects - Housing
A design-led award-winning practice in west London are on the lookout for an architect to join the team on a 3-6 month contract. The practice is well known for delivering exceptional projects. On offer is a 3-6 six month contract for architects experienced in housing and student accommodation to work across two projects from design development to technical design stage.
- Work within an established team to deliver design intent.
- Work collaboratively with the team whilst also giving support and guidance to junior team members.
- Deliver technical drawings and construction packages for housing and student accommodation projects.
Skills and Experience
- Part III qualified or equivalent.
- Experience working at RIBA stage 3 onwards on housing and student accommodation projects.
- Experience in delivering working drawings and technical details for housing and student accommodation projects in the UK.
- Fluency using Revit.
- Must have worked within UK projects previously and have an aptitude for hard work with a high-end design ethos.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
This is an amazing opportunity for any immediately available architect who wants to work on a pioneering UK project.
Sound like you? Contact Eva Wright or Oliver Lamb at the Bespoke Careers London office.
Apply for Architects - Housing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly