A design-led architectural practice with offices in London, Nottingham, Asia and Australasia have an opportunity for a great architectural designer to join their team working on large scale international projects
The practice’s work varies in typology and scale from the master planning of city centres to the design of one off boutique retail units, and strategic front-end consultancy through to on-site delivery.
A project architect or equivalent is required who can join a growing team in Nottingham.
You will be passionate about retail, leisure/entertainment, residential and place-making where you will be involved at early stages for international projects.
Duties for the role of architect will include but not be limited to:
- Developing architectural concepts for projects (feasibilities, competitions, design reports)
- Working within a team of 4/5 architects and designers for large projects
- Creating architectural layouts and place-making
- Liaising and overseeing junior architects’ work and sharing retail architectural knowledge
- Two to five-year post part 3 professional experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to meet deadlines
- A willingness to be flexible and engage with the wide range of client and stakeholder types
- A strong knowledge of AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite packages and Revit
- A passion for retail and experience of working on global projects
The studio takes pride in the team and culture, offering an open leave policy, internal mentoring, external training and internal knowledge-sharing presentations. Vitality health insurance, a shower for cyclists/ runners and table football are also just some of the initiatives and facilities available to staff.