French-Speaking Architect/Project Manager - Denmark
A world-class Danish firm are looking for a French-speaking architect or project manager to join their team. They embody innovative solutions to challenge and advance the identity, functionality of space. They work closely with the clients and end user to create sustainable and design-led projects for people to discover and engage in new future environments. They have enviable, award-winning and published global projects.
- Managing complex, large-scale projects.
- Key point of contact between client, internal architects and external consultants/contractor teams.
- Detail-driven and able to juggle budgets & program plans and manage the project life cycle.
- Focusing on international projects working closely with BID teams and architects and driving the concept stage.
Skills and Experience
- Fluency in Revit, Adobe and Rhino desirable.
- Fluency in written and spoken French.
- Degree/Masters in architecture.
- Track record of working with architects, running design-led projects.
- Knowledge of working with architects, engineers, planning consultants and contractors.
- Experience of running or have been a part of running design-led medium to large-scale projects.