Part II & Part III Architects with Revit
An exciting, up and coming central London studio is on the lookout for talented assistants and architects to join their team. With an impressive portfolio of work across housing, mixed use, education and urban regeneration, you will have the opportunity to shoulder responsibility and grow a broad skillset on a number of projects at different stages.
- Working as part of small to medium team on current and upcoming projects in the office.
- Working on both new build and refurbishment, across mixed use, housing and education.
- Developing and maintaining a strong relationship with clients, authorities and external consultants.
Skills and Experience
- Qualified part II or part III architect from a design-focused background.
- Excellent command of Revit
- Experience working on UK projects ideally within housing and/or education.
- A thorough understanding of London planning standards and UK building regulations.
- Excellent communicator with an outgoing attitude.
- Acute attention to detail with excellent visual presentation skills
This is a really sociable and collaborative studio where everyone's voice is heard. An excellent opportunity for someone who is eager to learn and grow their career, gain exposure and be an integral member of a close-knit team.