Part-time Project Manager
A high profile studio whose name is synonymous with award-winning town planning and London-based mixed use schemes / residential schemes are on the lookout for a part-time project manager. The role is will be on a long term, contract basis. Based in south London they are currently at pre-planning stage with an exciting, multi-million pound mixed-use project, and wish to work with a talented project manager who ideally will assist with managing the project development up to construction stage.
- Work within a small and experienced architectural team to:
- Assist with project programme
- Manage party wall agreements
- Co-ordinate planning consent
- Negotiate procurement
- Co-ordinate client development
- Co-ordinate with QS, planning consultants and engineer to develop project
Skills and Experience
- Experience working within a project manager role for a UK practice, with developer-led experience desirable.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to both manage and work within a team.
- Excellent time management skills.
This is an amazing opportunity for a project manager to join a hard working and successful team and deliver an important London project on a part-time basis.
Sound like you? Contact Eva Wright or Oliver Lamb at the Bespoke Careers London office.