Architect - Revit
One of the most highly regarded practices based in the centre of the design district are looking for an architect/architectural designer to join the team on a six-month contract basis. The practice is renowned for delivering some of the most widely publicised projects globally. This contract will be working on a London-based commercial office at technical design stage in Revit. Previous project, technical and software experience on like-for-like projects is essential. If you are available for an immediate start and have the skills above, please get in touch ASAP.
- Work within an established team to deliver a London-based commercial project.
- Work collaboratively with the team whilst comfortable to be autonomous.
- Deliver technical drawings and construction packages.
Skills and Experience
- Part III qualified or equivalent.
- Experience working at RIBA stage 4 onwards.
- Experience in delivering working drawings and technical details for commercial projects in the UK.
- Fluency using Revit.
- Must have worked within UK projects previously and have an aptitude for hard work and autonomy.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work within a team when required.
This is a great opportunity for any architect available for an immediate start who wants to work on a widely published UK project with a world-class practice.
Contact Eva Wright or Oliver Lamb at the Bespoke Careers London office to apply.