An award winning, design-led AJ100 practice is on the hunt for an experienced architect to join their south-west London team. Sectors of work include residential, commercial and industrial, hospitality and conservation-based projects. With an international reach, you are assured of a varied and exciting career.
- Running large-scale schemes across all RIBA stages.
- Ability to lead and present to clients and coordinate with external contractors and suppliers.
- Client-facing with strong technical understanding.
- Superb hand-drawing skills.
- Vectorworks software experience is preferred, training will also be offered.
Skills and Experience
- Exceptional design and presentation skills.
- ARB and RIBA registered.
- Excellent communication skills including client liaison/management and leading design teams.
- Five years post-part III experience.
- Strong technical / detailing skills.
- Experience of leading a team and delivering quality-driven work.
If you fit the above criteria and want to know more, please contact Josh Willett at our London office.