5 days left
- Job Type
A internationally acclaimed office with award-winning schemes in most corners of the globe is looking for a number of talented design architects at all levels to work on London and Asia-based projects. This global practice are working on some of the most iconic mixed use, residential, commercial and tower projects and offer fantastic benefits, progression and relocation opportunities.
- As a senior designer you will be working directly with principals and leading design team on the concept and development of London and/or Chinese-based projects.
- Developing relationships with clients, consultants and contractors in a leadership role.
- As a middleweight design architect you will be working in a team on the concept, design development and computational modelling of exciting based London and/or Chinese projects.
- Liaising with consultants and professionals under the direction of seniors.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified RIBA-registered architect with Part III qualification desirable.
- Proven experience on large scale UK and/or Chinese projects ideally within mixed use, commercial, education and master planning.
- Excellent command of AutoCAD, Rhino and Grasshopper. Revit advantageous.
- Extensive knowledge of UK building codes and planning policies.
- Strong verbal and written English language skills.
This is a rare opportunity to join a leading office working on highly anticipated projects in London and abroad. If you are a concept and design driven architect looking to work at a high profile practice get in touch today!
Apply for Design Architects
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly