The practice’s work varies in typology and scale from the master planning of city centres to the design of one off boutique retail units, and strategic front-end consultancy through to on-site delivery.
You will be a whizz with Revit and be passionate about your work
Duties for the role of revit technician, architect will include but not be limited to:
- Developing architectural concepts for projects (feasibilities, competitions, design reports)
- Working within a team of 4/5 architects and designers for large projects
- Creating architectural layouts and place-making
- Liaising and overseeing junior architects’ work and sharing retail architectural knowledge
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to meet deadlines
- A willingness to be flexible and engage with the wide range of client and stakeholder types
- A strong knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit
The studio takes pride in the team and culture, offering an open leave policy, internal mentoring, external training and internal knowledge-sharing presentations. Vitality health insurance, a shower for cyclists/ runners and table football are also just some of the initiatives and facilities available to staff.