Residential Part II‘s & Architects with Revit
An AJ100 studio with a long history of designing and delivering some of the UK's biggest housing and mixed-use regeneration projects is looking for part II’s and architects join their busy team of 60-strong. Work as part of a collaborative team in a new south London office where they offer excellent long-term benefits and opportunities for progression. If you have a passion for housing and are Revit proficient, this could be the one for you!
- Work under the direction of project director on detailed design, coordination and production information of UK housing projects of up to 600 units.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified RIBA Part II or Part III Architect.
- Demonstrable experience working on large-scale UK housing from RIBA stage 3 onwards.
- Good knowledge of Revit essential.
- From a design-focused background with a drive to produce high quality work.
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal.
This is an opportunity to join a high profile London studio and build your portfolio on superior quality UK housing and mixed use projects.