Architect - Rhino
A leading practice based in south London are on the lookout for an architect with good Rhino, 3DS Max and graphic skills to join their successful team to work on a six-month contractual basis. The contract has the potential to extend further and or go permanent. The practice has forged a highly respected reputation for themselves delivering large scale UK and international projects. They are recognised as the leading practice in their sector globally. The practice is synonymous with winning and delivering high profile UK and international projects. On offer is the chance for a talented architect to join this team and progress their career to the next level.
- Work within an established team on initial concept design.
- Work collaboratively with the team producing high quality graphic images.
- Deliver intelligent design options true to client brief.
Skills and Experience
- Part III qualified or equivalent.
- Experience working from concept onwards on large scale commercial projects.
- Experience producing high quality concept designs with graphic imagery.
- Fluency using Rhino essential, experience using 3DS Max beneficial.
- Must have worked on UK and international projects.
- Excellent communication skills.
This is an amazing opportunity for an architect who is available immediately and who wants to work on a pioneering UK project.
Sound like you? Contact Eva Wright or Oliver Lamb at the Bespoke Careers London office to apply today!
Apply for Architect - Rhino
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly