Project Administrator for Award Winning Architects
An award winning architectural practice is currently seeking a motivated and driven individual to join their team as a Project Administrator. The practice has completed projects across design, architecture, urban design and interiors, picking up an abundance of awards along the way. As a Project Administrator you will ensure the smooth running of day to day tasks and to be a hands-on individual who is willing to support your team.
- Working alongside Project Manager and fellow Project Administrators when necessary to provide support and continuously improve the service that they deliver
- Attending the weekly 'Admin' meeting
- Creating and maintaining project handbooks
- Attending project "start the week meetings"
- Produce accurate agendas, minutes and reports
- Ensuring filing, emails, drawings and documents are sorted appropriately
- Working in accordance to protocol to manage archives
- Producing minutes, reports, formatting and proof reading documents
- Have prior experience in a similar role within an architectural environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to be a proactive member of the team, always willing to contribute and show enthusiasm and pride in work
- Have an interest for the design and architecture industry
- Knowledge of 4Projects, Photoshop or InDesign is desirable
Please get in touch to get a full brief on the role!