Senior Project Manager
A growing and highly regarded landscape practice in west London are on the lookout for a senior project manager to join the team. The practice is well known for delivering beautifully designed and widely publicized residential and commercial projects.
- Preparation of quotes using a comprehensive Excel system for both small and large-scale projects.
- The successful delivery of hard and soft landscaping domestic and commercial projects.
- Installation of projects to strict deadlines and budgets.
- Implementation and management of health & safety and quality procedures e.g CDM, RAMs etc.
- Liaison with clients, subcontractors, designers, and other external contractors on site.
- Resourcing and supervision of subcontractors.
- Resourcing and procurement of materials.
- Identification of variations and additional works.
- Line management of the hard-landscaping team, encouraging continuous development, ensuring every individual reaches their full potential. To be managed through objective-setting and annual appraisals.
Skills and Experience
- Knowledge and understanding of CDM15.
- Proven construction experience.
- The ability to talk fluently about sites.
- High level of organisation, and efficient time management.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Significant construction knowledge.
- The ability to communicate and negotiate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Extremely self-motivated and committed to achieving excellent results.
- Confident IT skills.
- A full driving license.
- Must be eligible to work in UK.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch with Kerry in the London office.