Senior Project Manager
A growing and highly regarded landscape practice in west London are on the lookout for a senior project manager to join the team. The practice is well known for delivering beautifully designed and widely publicized residential and commercial projects.
- Preparation of quotes using a comprehensive Excel system for both small and large-scale projects.
- The successful delivery of hard and soft landscaping domestic and commercial projects.
- Installation of projects to strict deadlines and budgets.
- Implementation and management of health & safety and quality procedures e.g CDM, RAMs etc.
- Liaison with clients, subcontractors, designers, and other external contractors on site.
- Resourcing and supervision of subcontractors.
- Resourcing and procurement of materials.
- Identification of variations and additional works.
- Line management of the hard-landscaping team, encouraging continuous development, ensuring every individual reaches their full potential. To be managed through objective-setting and annual appraisals.
Skills and Experience
- Knowledge and understanding of CDM15.
- Proven construction experience.
- The ability to talk fluently about sites.
- High level of organisation, and efficient time management.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Significant construction knowledge.
- The ability to communicate and negotiate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Extremely self-motivated and committed to achieving excellent results.
- Confident IT skills.
- A full driving license.
- Must be eligible to work in UK.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch with Kerry in the London office.
Apply for Senior Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly