Senior Architect / Senior Technologist
- Job Type
Glasgow / Senior Architect / Senior Technologist / Job Vacancy / Architecture
Your new role
Hays are delighted to be working exclusively with this medium sized architectural practice in bringing this truly fantastic opportunity to the market. This is a brand new role for this practice that has come about after some impressive wins in recent years in securing some major projects in Glasgow and further afield. Due to this position being a new role within the business, there is a great opportunity here for you to come in and put your own stamp on this role.
This role is perfect for an Associate Architect / Senior Architect or a Senior Architectural Technologist with strong technical and delivery skills.
This will be to deliver one of Glasgow's major projects, and I am very excited to see what interest is generated for this opportunity.
What you'll need to succeed
- Be a Qualified Architect / Technologist
- The ability to carry out the full range of professional services of a qualified Architect / Technologist
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit would be a benefit.
- Be proactive in your work, and have the energy and desire to succeed.
- Be willing to get involved in the decision making process within the practice.
- Have the drive to push out high quality work.
- Have client facing experience, with particular emphasis on dealing with contractors.
- Have a strong track record in delivering large and complex projects across a range of different projects.
What you'll get in return
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a practice at a very interesting time in their development. They have secured some key clients exclusively which offers job security that is hard to find at times in this sector.
You will get a chance to become an integral member of this practice, where you will be able to your own experiences to the fore.
The benefits with this particular firm will just add further to attractiveness of this vacancy.
For a confidential discussion or to enquire about this role, please contact me directly. Interviews for this position will begin next week.
You can contact me on 0141 212 3660 or