Salary £22,000- £35,000 (Depending on Experience)
- Are you an Architectural Technician looking to join a forward-thinking RIBA Chartered practice with an established office near Margate, Kent?
- Are you looking to join a very successful and established team of Architects, Technical staff and Designers working on projects across the residential and commercial sectors?
- Do you have strong working knowledge of AutoCad?
If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Our client is currently expanding its' team of 7 architectural staff due to winning a number of interesting projects. Career progression is actively promoted from within.
To work as an Architectural Technician you must:
- Be qualified at minimum to HND/ HNC level within a construction based subject
- Have around 3 years' worth of UK based experience working as an Architectural Technician
- Ideally you will have strong working knowledge of AutoCad
- You will have sound knowledge of UK building regulations/ producing and submitting planning applications
Working as an Architectural Technician you will be:
- Helping to run projects alongside the senior technicians on a variety of interesting projects
- Liaising with clients under guidance of team leaders
- Helping play a key role in the development of design proposals from RIBA stage 4 onwards and involvement in project development across all work stages
Commutable locations for this Architectural Technician position:
Margate, Broadstairs, Canterbury, Ramsgate, Dover, Maidstone
If you are interested in this Architectural Technician position, please can you give ALICE a call on (01792) 365109 for a friendly & confidential conversation or alternatively, could you please send across your updated CV & portfolio to: email@example.com