1 day left
- Job Type
Oxford-based practice seeks a senior project architect to join their team
Skills & Experience
- Qualified architect Part 3 or equivalent.
- Responsible for architectural design, co-ordination of design team & contract administration for assigned projects, as well as key commercial activities and business development.
- Specialist in the application of building science and technology to architectural
and construction projects.
- Recognised as having specialist skills enabling you to manage the design process and use your technical knowledge and expertise to provide innovative and aesthetically pleasing solutions.
- Excellent experience in CAD/ BIM in a recognised industry standard format, including 3D graphics and presentation-relevant basic software (training will be given as required).
- Excellent Revit and AutoCAD skills.
- An established talent for maintaining excellent client relationships.
- In this role you will be working to further enhance your knowledge in the application of design, building science and technology to architectural and construction projects.
- Key to the role is a focus on “delivery” and playing an active and lead role in the delivery of the technical work, promoting and displaying technical competency in both BIM and Revit.
- You will also have experience at negotiating and managing the development of a construction project where you will be negotiating and managing all aspects of architectural and construction contracts, whether it is using traditional, partnering, or other methods.
Please contact Jon Janes at Bespoke Careers for further information.
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly